Health, Hygiene & Food Safety Priority
As a specialist caterer in the education sector, we are responsible for protecting the health and safety of students, teachers and staff through our Health, Hygiene and Food Safety standards, as follows:
– Certified Resources: we select certified and qualified suppliers who meet Health, Hygiene and Food Safety standard requirements and certification.
– Standardized Quality Management Process: The Caterers have designed and put in place a comprehensive risk based Quality Management Process based on the principles of Vietnam & International Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards.
– Professional cooking team: are well-trained and supervised by our Quality Control Department with periodic health checks and HFS certificates.
– QBE Product Liability Insurance: is an essential insurance cover providing peace of mind to our clients
Well-balanced Nutritional Meals
We focus on providing well balanced and healthy meals to contribute to students’ intellectual and physical development:
– Extensive menu: to offer more choices, different cuisines (Western, Asian, vegetarian or dietary …) suitable for each school and students’ expectation.
– Balanced nutrition serving: menus are created taking into account the five food groups: fruits, vegetables, protein, dairy products and grains and cereals to ensure student’s energy levels are maintained.
– Healthy cooking method: is applied to provide portion sizes according to the needs of each student age group and to limit processed and high fat/sugar content foods.
Educational Support Activity
Partnerships with schools in educating and encouraging students’ positive behaviors, skills, knowledge of cuisine, and nutrition is one of our service strengths:
– Refresh canteen decoration: aim to create a great environment through vivid and educational decoration in canteens.
– Flexible catering styles: Depending on a school’s facilities and students age level, we provide diversified catering solutions from self-service counters to electronic card systems and Kiosks or food court concepts.
– Support educational activity: by participating in or co-organizing workshops, nutrition educational events, and special meals on major festivals of the year to encourage healthy eating habits and introduce global cuisine cultures to students.
“Thank you so much for the wonderful event. The food was delicious, the choice was wide enough for everyone, and the set up was lovely! In fact, people said “this is not your usual picnic” Please extend my thanks to your staff who were courteous and attentive”.
“For the past few days, I have been one of the last ones through the lunch line and there has been a good selection of food available. I want to thank you very much for your efforts. I know the students, teachers and staff will be very pleased with this exellent service. By the way, the chicken dish that was served yesterday was delicious!”
Head of School
“Thank you so much for a wonderful buffet dinner. The food was excellent, the organisation of tables, the attractive display of each serving area were all outstanding and surpassed expectations. We are indeed fortunate to have you serving our school. Our visiting team members were very impressed with the quaity and the service”.
ACG International School
“We were most impressed with the level of professionalism and service from your team. The event set up ran smoothly, and everyone was helpful with the last minute requests. The food was great, and the service was very professional. It was a lovely feeling for us to relax and enjoy the evening. I have no hesitation in using The Caterers for our next event, and for recommending you in the future”.
“I have found the service at SIS at PMH to be a big improvement on the previous caterer. The current contractor is well organized, has a good system for serving and clearing after meals, treats the students in a friendly manner, the staff are professional looking, and the management check with me regularly to see if everything is ok. I regularly eat in the canteen and the food is good.”
Bà Julie Williams
“We are writing this to say a huge thank you to you and your staff efforts, please let your staff know how much we appreciate it. The food in school has greatly improved since your company took over and your staff are all incredibly lovely and caring. When the vegetarian option is not suitable for us, they will always make sure that we have something to eat and we are so impressed with how much you guys care about the students”.