As a specialist caterer in the education sector, we are responsible for protecting the health and safety of students, teachers and staff through our Health, Hygiene and Food Safety standards, as follows:
– Certified Resources: we select certified and qualified suppliers who meet Health, Hygiene and Food Safety standard requirements and certification.
– Standardized Quality Management Process: The Caterers have designed and put in place a comprehensive risk based Quality Management Process based on the principles of Vietnam & International Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards.
– Professional cooking team: are well-trained and supervised by our Quality Control Department with periodic health checks and HFS certificates.
– QBE Product Liability Insurance: is an essential insurance cover providing peace of mind to our clients
We focus on providing well balanced and healthy meals to contribute to students’ intellectual and physical development:
– Extensive menu: to offer more choices, different cuisines (Western, Asian, vegetarian or dietary …) suitable for each school and students’ expectation.
– Balanced nutrition serving: menus are created taking into account the five food groups: fruits, vegetables, protein, dairy products and grains and cereals to ensure student’s energy levels are maintained.
– Healthy cooking method: is applied to provide portion sizes according to the needs of each student age group and to limit processed and high fat/sugar content foods.
Partnerships with schools in educating and encouraging students’ positive behaviors, skills, knowledge of cuisine, and nutrition is one of our service strengths:
– Refresh canteen decoration: aim to create a great environment through vivid and educational decoration in canteens.
– Flexible catering styles: Depending on a school’s facilities and students age level, we provide diversified catering solutions from self-service counters to electronic card systems and Kiosks or food court concepts.
– Support educational activity: by participating in or co-organizing workshops, nutrition educational events, and special meals on major festivals of the year to encourage healthy eating habits and introduce global cuisine cultures to students.
High School Counselor
Head of School
British International School
President of SSIS PTA
ACG International School
Head of School
Kindly click here to refer our current school partners!
Hello there, thanks so much for stopping by!
We hope that you’ve had a chance to take a look around the site, learn about our capabilities, and view a sample of our work.
If you would like to request a quote or have a catering need in mind, please send us a message to discuss further your requirements, thoughts and ideas. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope to work together soon.